(In honor of Nobel-nominated Al Gore)
10. Right-leaning bloggers will have new photos of underwater busses.
9. Disneyland Siberia!
8. Minot, North Dakota becomes the new “it” city.
7. A decade of Al Gore saying “I told you so!” is a great way to pass the time.
6. Channel 4’s weather “Panic Sisters” will have lots of opportunity to say TAKE COVER!
5. In Titanic II, Leonardo Dicaprio gets eaten by a shark.
4. Buffalo gets its first Super Bowl (and the Bills still lose)
3. New agricultural opportunity: Alaskan pineapple.
2. A 10-month bikini season.
1. They might actually be able to grow grass at LP field!
***NOTE: This is what we call “humor”***